“Innovation is change that unlocks new value.” – Jamie Notter
We love our new website — we hope you will, too. But before we tell you why we love it, let us tell you why we created it.
As we went through the process of becoming a Certified B Corporation, we took the opportunity to review our brand and revisit our values and messaging.
When Lorraine Schuchart launched Prosper for Purpose in 2013, she was intentional about every aspect of the brand, even though the company was, at that time, only an idea.
- The Prosper name is based on the philosophy that mission (purpose) is the foundation of success (prosperity).
- The overall circular shape of our logo, exemplifies a connection to the world around us. Each shape within the circular frame has meaning as well.
- Gray font was used to symbolize the behind the scenes nature of public relations work.
It was easy to see that our values were unchanged; in fact, they had paved the way for us to achieve B Corp Certification. However, we did find that we are now able to more intuitively communicate our passion and our purpose. We decided we wanted our website to reflect that.
We found a great partner in Go Media, a Cleveland-based web design firm. Now, after months of hard work, we are thrilled to announce the launch of our new website!
So, why do we love our new website? Here are our top five reasons:
1. Our new site overall is more visually pleasing.
2. The site better reflects Prosper’s culture, values and passions.
3. The new portfolio and case studies sections more comprehensively showcase our work.
4. The site is more intuitive and user friendly for our visitors.
5. It gave us a chance to partner with Go Media!
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about our new site, reach out to us!
LEAVE A COMMENT