Zerust Consumer Products
Zerust Consumer Products was formed in 2001 as a joint venture with Northern Technologies International Corporation (NTIC) to develop, manufacture and market consumer products for preventing rust and corrosion. Located in Twinsburg, Ohio, Zerust provides a wide array of consumer products, which are sold through Amazon, Cabela’s, Flambeau Outdoors, Rockler, Lowe’s, and other hardware, discount and sporting goods stores throughout the United States.
Zerust first hired Prosper for Purpose in 2014 to create a marketing plan for a new product launch. The relationship grew and Prosper created the company’s first comprehensive marketing plan. The scope of the account has continued to grow, and has lead to the management multiple projects, including the development and launch of a new website, and continued marketing support.
To devise and implement a public relations and marketing plan focused on specific marketing and development tactics to expand Zerust’s visibility and generate sales.
- Create consistent brand messaging and design across platforms, including web and print materials
- Build a visual brand
- Optimize trade show opportunities
- Establish and grow retail relationships
- Increase sponsorship, advertising and endorsement opportunities
- Create positive social media engagement
- Manage relationships with media and bloggers for positive impact
Prosper continues to work alongside Zerust on all marketing, including continued product packaging updates and website optimization. Since Prosper has been managing the Zerust Facebook account, page likes and engagement have more than tripled.